Friday, December 23, 2011


I am by no means finished...but this is where I stand.
Hats! Lots of hats
Mittens! Lots of them too!



Almost all of the nieces and  nephews are getting mittens and hats for Christmas. I have been a busy little crafter. I am also ready to put down the knitting needles for awhile. Holy cow, I think I'm getting carpal tunnel. I think that I can make that skull cap in my sleep--a skull cap that has skulls on it...am I crazy or what? 
O_o

And, thanks to an awful stomach bug that is going around Joe and Suzanne's home, I have inherited Christmas Eve!! We'll just do deserts and presents, but I sure hope no one is expecting a clean house. I really wish I could be drunk for it, but I have to be at work tomorrow night by 9. Boss is cutting me a little slack because of the unexpected hostessing, but I still have to go in. Bummer. At least I'm the Desk Sergeant...I think. That almost makes it worth my while. But it also means I don't get to leave early. Boo. I don't know that I'll be getting to Church on Sunday to sing the Christmas songs. Oh well. It's a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment