Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Arts week day 3--or not

I don't know if I overslept or underslept today.
I'd say "overslept" because I didn't get up until after 1pm. (I try to be up by 11or so.) However, due to extenuating circumstances, I will say underslept because after I got home I had visitors...two visitors who kept me up. Cay likes to cuddle. I'm used to it but he was wound up and wanted to chat. I finally sent him back into his bed, but by that time I was wound up too. Then Hannah came in hunting kittens.  It was 6am! It's funny, but they don't understand why I'm cranky.

Thankfully George can run things without me most of the time. The kids had their spelling done and Hannah had done history (which is great as world history covers a lot of ground. Luckily, she likes the book.) Caleb is still doing carrying, but I don't think we'll start on borrowing until next week anyhow. Get the addition down, then confuse the issue with subtraction!

So arts today started late and didn't get far. We're painting ornaments. They might be done before Christmas...or not. Everything will be fine though, because I had nothing really planned for tomorrow. I thought we might bake cookies, but that won't be happening now...unless I get off early tonight, and I doubt that I will. I have riot training at the academy. Oh, they aren't calling it riot training. No. It's G8/NATO preparation training. And anyone who lives in a cave knows that having G8/NATO in any major city has always led to an excess of fun and dancing, and hand-holding. PDAs go WAAAAYYYY up because everyone is so happy and chillin'. . . .No wait. That's a rave. My mistake.

And I discovered that Hannah had an orthodontist appointment we forgot yesterday...grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment