Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Stories

For the rest of the week, the kids are writing me Christmas stories. The only rules I have put on this activity is that they have to 1)use their spelling words from last week and that 2) they have to use adjectives. They can write Christmas ghost stories, Christmas adventure stories, Christmas stories that involve animals, Christmas stories that take place in the past or in the future, sci-fi Christmas stories...
We will read the stories on Christmas Day.
It's a fun exercise, and it also gives them something to do while I'm knitting. I have two pairs of mittens, a hat and a scarf to knit before Saturday. There's a story in that too, and I will share it soon. I will also share photos of what I am making, but not right now...I'm too buy. Go write a story or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment