Monday, December 12, 2011

Arts week- Day 1

The pleased artists


snowflakes

Stars
So, the creative well has been a bit dry lately...I have been tired like crap for one thing. I decided that this week would be arts week at school since one of the reasons I wanted to homeschool was the lack of arts. Well, today our little crafty beavers have been busy at work making stars and snowflakes. The stars were so easy that I just cut up the paper and let them go to town. The snowflakes required a bit more supervision. I'm going to try to attach some photos. I should be able to do this from my phone, but it's not quite working out yet. How can a smart phone be so dumb?! (maybe an uneducated user....nah.)

I guess that this is step one in pulling myself together: staying busy! (or maybe that's step one in avoidance of thinking of anything too deep.)

Becky stopped by today. We have to do lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment