Thursday, March 29, 2012

Random German Citizen

Over 1,000 views on my blog. Thank you all. Seriously. Thanks. Thank you to all of my United States readers (according to Google, you are the majority--and you should be as you are mainly my family, and you keep tabs on me. I'm sure most of you are reading just to make sure that I'm not talking about you, but don't worry. I'm just talking about my kids because they're not computer savvy enough to object yet.)

And thank you to all my my Canadian readers--also a significant number. I love you guys, and yes, I am teaching my children that you are a foreign country and should be respected as such. Really. That's why I'm homeschooling. It's all because of you.

And thanks to my German reader...whoever you are. I didn't think I knew anyone in Germany, but that's the country that Google has flagged as having an occasional reader. I love you too, random German citizen. I love you too.

Flag of Germany.svg

No comments:

Post a Comment