Tuesday, January 1, 2013

In 2013


Just a few notes as we begin the new year. I've made a few resolutions...

...to appreciate my family...




...even when they're goofy...


...especially when they're goofy...
...to keep on crafting...
...to find beauty in places I go...

...and in people around me...




...to take an adventure...
...wtih friends...
...and to not lose touch with friends and their families...

...to be thrifty...

...to appreciate what I have...
...to appreciate who I am...

...to encourage the talents of those around me...

...even if they still need to clean their rooms.
Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for reading this blog. I'm also resolving to write more in 2013 in addition to all of the resolutions above. Cross your fingers that I'll keep that one!
 
(By the way, I've also resolved to lose 20 pounds, but who hasn't?)

2 comments:

  1. My friend, you inspire me, as always! Your resolutions put mine to shame. I'm just trying to get to bed before midnight! By the way, we'll never lose touch, no matter what....

    miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...my 20 lbs. isn't coming off yet!! (or were you talking about other resolutions?)
    Honestly, many of these will be easy for me because I love the people in my life!

    ReplyDelete